The biography of Remi Aluko popularly known as Igwe of Fuji is a Nigerian Fuji singer and songwriter born on the 31st of July, 1977 in Ebute Metta, Lagos State.
He’s regarded as a very talented Fuji singer as he’s popular among the Yoruba group. He is well respected in the music industry.
|Full Name||Remi Aluko|
|Date of Birth||July 31, 1977|
|Age||46 years old|
|Place of Birth||Lagos, Nigeria|
|State Of Origin||Osun State|
Remi Aluko Biography
Remi Aluko popularly known as Igwe of Fuji is a Nigerian Fuji singer and songwriter born on the 31st of July, 1977 in Ebute Metta, Lagos State, Southwestern part of Nigeria.
Remi Aluko Early Life
Remi Aluko was given birth in Ebute Metta Lagos state in the year 1977. His father was an indigene of Ilesha, Osun State while his mother came from Abeokuta, Ogun State.
Remi Aluko Music Career
He used to disturb the class. Not knowing that’s going to be what will make me great in the future.
He started singing professionally at the age of 15. Remi Aluko’s first album was released in the year 1995 was titled Celebration.
Remi Aluko Eye Problem
- For a while now, speculation has been rife that popular Fuji musician, Remi Aluko, had lost his sight and kept it a secret. Some people have said that whenever he is performing, his boys stylishly guide his movements on stage to prevent the public from knowing about his visual impairment.
- Also, a young man who watched his performance at Ketu, Lagos, recently and spoke to Saturday Beats on condition of anonymity, said that he seemed to believe that the Fuji star had gone blind because of the way his boys surrounded him during his performance.
- It was rumoured that Aluko bought a stolen phone and was arrested by the police. It was further alleged that while he was in detention he was brutally tortured and that the treatment affected his sight.
- During an exclusive chat with Saturday Beats, the singer admitted that he had problems with his sight but said that he never bought a stolen phone and was never tortured by the police.
- He said, “I have a problem with my sight and the ailment is called glaucoma. A lot of people have it in Nigeria but do not know. I did not have any symptoms before the illness manifested itself. That is why I advise people to always go for medical check-ups. I have rectified the problem through an operation in India but the truth is that my sight is not like it used to be. You know that once a part of the body is damaged, it cannot function like it used to. I can see but my vision is not as clear as it used to be.
- “It is an illness and I did not contract it through police torture. The Nigeria Police Force is probably the best law enforcement agency in Nigeria. Those that published that report about me are just callous. I did not buy a stolen phone from anybody; someone actually gave me the phone as a gift because he enjoyed my performance.
- “The man first gave me money while I was performing; before the show ended, he sent one of my boys to give me the phone because he really had fun at the show. When the police arrested me, they did not touch me; they only questioned me and later took me to Abuja. When we got there, they just asked me how they could get the person that gave me the phone. Luckily, they were able to locate the man and he was arrested. That was what happened.”
- Narrating how he discovered that he had the ailment; Aluko said he got to know about it during an altercation with someone, which led to him being punched in the face
- “The illness manifested itself after I received a punch from someone who had an issue with me. When I was punched, I discovered that I could not see very clearly. At first, I thought it was a little problem, so I just applied eye drops but it did not work so I went to a hospital at Bonny Camp and that is where they told me that I had glaucoma,” he said.
Remi Aluko Age
Remi Aluko was born in the year 1977. He’s currently 45 years old as of 2022.
Remi Aluko Daughter
Bose is the daughter of Nigeria Fuji SUngr ad songwriter Remi Aluko. Remi has a lot of children but one of his popular children is Bose who is growing up fast. Remi Aluko is mostly called “Baba Bose by his fans,”
Remi Aluko House
The singer who makes fortune in concert/show & selling CDs disclose that he has more than two houses, and one is currently ready in Ikorodu Lagos State.
Remi Aluko Net Worth
Remi Aluko is currently worth About 40 thousand dollars.